Terms & Conditions – Tickets
Before you proceed to purchase tickets or make a payment, we strongly recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions as these form the basis of your sale with us:
1. In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you (the person who will buy the tickets). Your booking will be referred to as (The Event) , On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of – Metropolitan (Metropolitan Police Bushey Sports Club Limited).
3. Please note that Metropolitan reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, including the line-up, performance schedule and date of event or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser www.metropolitanbushey.co.uk These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of (The Event) tickets.
4. The price of one (The Event) ticket is listed on event webpage. This figure is non-negotiable and does not include any agent fees, these will be listed at time of purchase.
5. The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access Metropolitan on the event date, when (The Event) is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the (The Event). This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
6. The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the (The Event) tickets, once (s)he receives it. Metropolitan has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
7. Kindly note that www.metropolitanbushey.co.uk is the sole authorised source for purchasing (The Event) tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
8. The (The Event) tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
9. Essential Personal Assistance (EPA) tickets are available for a person with a disability who wishes to attend an event. EPA tickets require proof of eligibility. EPA tickets do not include additional services such as food or drink, these are fully chargeable.
10. Please note that (The Event) tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
11. Metropolitan has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the (The Event) ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of Metropolitan will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
12. The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as (The Event) starts on the event date. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
13. If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – Metropolitan – due to delays, local/national regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
14. If (The Event) is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, Metropolitan has the sole and absolute right to:
i) reschedule the event, or
ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
iii) not issue any refunds.
15. Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
16. If (The Event) is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, local/national announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of Metropolitan will be considered final.
17. If (The Event) has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully cancelled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
18. Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. Metropolitan cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
19. All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
20. (The Event) is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending an event will be listed on the event details if applicable.
21. If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to (The Event). No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
22. At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid photo ID if you look under 25years. By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
23. By purchasing (The Event) tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to Metropolitan to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
24. You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
25. Metropolitan does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
26. Metropolitan follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at (The Event) and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
27. Please note that you purchase (The Event) tickets of your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
28. In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
29. You should not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms, unless you are double vaccinated.