Terms & Conditions – Monty’s Bar & Kitchen
Legal stuff, please read this before making a booking.
Thank you for booking with Monty’s Bar & Kitchen at Metropolitan Bushey. We both need a contract so that your rights and our rights are protected. We have tried to make these as brief and clear as possible.
The booking contract:
- Your contract is with Metropolitan Police Bushey Sports Club Limited and not with simpleERB.com who provide the booking technology, (or 5pm Ltd. the company that runs simpleERB.)
- By using the Service, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions of use.
- You need to have the legal capacity to make a booking.
- You must provide true and accurate information.
- You are entering into a contract with us which means that you must pay for all food and drinks which you order unless you have made any full or partial prepay arrangements.
- The contract becomes legally binding on us only when you have received the confirmation email.
- You can cancel the booking via the cancellation link or by calling us on 01923 243947 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we have asked for your debit/credit card details to secure the booking, we reserve the right to charge you, as outlined in the deposits, prepayments, and card capture item below.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late and haven’t let us know, we cannot guarantee to hold the table for your booking, and it might be given to waiting guests.
- Our time allocation for a table is two hours. Of course, if we are not busy, you are more than welcome to stay seated at your table.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking if we are unable to provide the service to you.
DEPOSIT, PREPAYMENT & CARD CAPTURE
If we have asked you for a debit or credit card details, we reserve the right to make a charge to this card for any of the reasons described below. Deposits or pre-payment are non-refundable and will be deducted from the final bill amount.
- For busy periods we may require card details, which will be held for a “no show” fee.
- If you do not turn up at the restaurant at or near the specified time, we reserve the right to charge you a “no show” fee.
- If you turn up with less than your booked number of people, we reserve the right to charge you a partial “no show” fee.
- Groups of 10 or more will be required to pay a deposit and may also need to pre-order food from our menu. To do this you will need to speak directly to our team on booking.
- For Afternoon Tea’s we require a minimum of two days’ notice of your booking and full payment when booking.
- For Special Events such as Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas we may require a deposit or prepayment.
All bookings are provisional until we confirm the booking via email.
When making a booking via the SimpleERB our website you must carefully check the order details prior to clicking the “book a table” button. You will need to accept that you have read, understood, and accept the terms and conditions of booking.
ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCES
Our meals are prepared in a kitchen where nuts, gluten, as well as other allergens, are present.
Please specify any allergens or special dietary requirements, when booking or speak to a member of our team before ordering.
For the avoidance of doubt any information passed by you to us through this service, by email, by telephone or by any other means, does not constitute receipt of such information by ourselves.
Monty’s Bar & Kitchen restaurant can accommodate parties no more than 21 guests seated together, although any larger parties may be accommodated. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Should you cancel a confirmed booking on the day; if we have asked for your payment details, we reserve the right to keep the deposit, prepayment or charge fully for the chosen menu based on the number of guests anticipated.
No personal food and drink items to be brought inside the premises.
Management reserves the right to ask for ID and refuse alcoholic drinks to guests.
Children must be always supervised during your visit to Monty’s Bar & Kitchen. As management do not take any responsibility or liability for any accident occurred with any unattended children during your visit to the restaurant.
We make every effort to have highchair availability for your visit however it is subject to demand and at peak hours we do not guarantee this unless you confirmed this requirement at the time of booking.
Well behaved, friendly dogs on a lead are welcome. This includes no barking, toilet accidents, or disrupting other guests. Dogs are not allowed to sit on chairs or tables or to eat from plates or drink from glasses.
LOSS AND DAMAGE
We ask guests not to leave any personal belongings unattended at any time. As management will not be liable or responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to your personal belongings.
PROMOTIONS & OFFERS
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the management reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice. We may change our published rates at any time with or without notice. At certain times of the year our standard rates may not be valid or be restricted.
From time to time we may advertise and publish promotional prices and special offers, together with restrictions that will apply. Such offers are always subject to availability. Will only apply to certain limited days and may be withdrawn at any time with or without notice.
You will receive emails from us relating to confirmation of your booking. If you have opted in to get marketing information from us, we may send you emails about offers and services.
You may opt out of these at any time.
For the purposes of GDPR regulations, Metropolitan Police Bushey Sports Club Limited is the “Data Controller” and simpleERB.com is the “Data processor”.
We always try and ensure all information given on the website is accurate, but it is subject to change without notice. It is not intended to give rise to any legally binding obligation and may not be considered to make any representation on any matter.
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED
After making a booking, you will receive an auto-generated email message confirming your booking.
We will contact you should there be any issues with the booking.
Our booking technology partners, simpleERB.com and 5pm Ltd strive for the highest levels of security but please note that information carried over the internet is not 100% secure.
Neither we nor our booking technology partners accept any liability for loss, damages or costs associated with the use of this service, including viruses, data loss or consequential loss.
We try and keep our data up to date but we accept no responsibility for any damage or consequential loss arising from inaccurate data or your reliance upon it.
RIGHTS AND JURISDICTION
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time. The onus is on you to check the current terms and conditions.